Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STAY FOREVER MORE ! :D


Now that you're here with me , we've got a world of our own
How can it be that we
Waited so long though we knew we belong
I always felt I'd find someone , now I do believe that you're the one
This moment when love finds a way , this moment will last
This moment of touch in my heart , with your love

oh ... Life is a mystery
And no one knows what's to come , it is a blessing we
Now have become what was meant all along

This moment of touch in my heart , forever in love
And I need you to know , i'll never let go
In this moment I will stay forever more
Cause I need to believe that faith will lead us through the night
And I wanna believe the love we have was shining light

STAY FOREVER MORE

______

PS
我可以一杯接着一杯 , 只为了你想要喝醉
在你迷濛眼神里 , 仿佛才有我的美
我可以一杯接着一杯 , 只要留你在我身边
就当做是一时气氛美 , 也足够我反复的回味

No comments: