Wednesday, March 14, 2012

THE SPECIAL ONE

 
The 7th week of college.
Seriously, college life's so super duper nice.
I met a lot of new friends. And they're so friendly.
Know what! I met her, Crystal Loo! My dear! :P
 Yes, we're damn super close now.
Guess she see this, she'll be very happy. HAHAHA

Even now, she's beside me. I overnight at her house tonight.
What we gonna do? Hahahaaaa. *wink*
Okay la, we said must finish up our assignment.
But we end up with only introduction. Buuhhh!
Know why? Because we non-stop talking and laughing. 
I just love her attitude, seriously. 
Nahh. When you see this, you gonna be my forever dear! :D
HAPPY? Hahaha. 

 
All the way walking down to lakeside there.
And captured by KoYin. I like this! :D


We forced Anne Gee to take picture with us.
She doesn't like to take picture, i wonder why.
But we called her SiaoZhaBor!
WEIRDOOOOO person! :)

I'm gonna rock for my college mann. 
Feel so sad because some of them gonna change another college when degree :(
Especially, CRYSTAL! You better stay in college with me. 
Must study hard and get your scholarship kay?
You know I can't live without you. Right? Nyehehehe *WINK*

She's very hardworking doing her assignment now.
SCARYYYY! HAHAHAHAAA.

_______

YOU GONNA STAND BY ME.

No comments: