Monday, January 4, 2010

3 OMEGA/2009 - 4 OMEGA/2010


hmmm ... what happen to me ? :/
aikesss ~ 3 omega/2009 !

lot of sweet escape for me .
i miss them badly D:
lot of sweet memories in my mind now .

i miss prasad !
cause he's sitting beside me last year .
and prasad bring lot of funny thingy for weelee and me .

i miss weelee !
cause she's one of my talking kaki while during lesson .
T.T ishhh ~

i miss kahming too !
he's my brother lah .
he's damn funny and likes to make nonsense :D

everyone have own ambition , interesting or whatever .
so now we're all not in same classes .
lets gambateh together ! :D

3 omega/2009
bring lot of laughter , no matter not really funny .
hahahhahaa ...

AWESOME CLASS 3 OMEGA/2009 !

_____

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

其实我不是很明白你写什么(因为我不会看英文)。。。有什么不开心的事就找人聊天。。。不要收在心里。。。会很辛苦的。。。我永远都支持你的。。。


你的朋友