Thursday, March 11, 2010

I JUST WANT TO PLAY !


not much to update .
school's life .. that's just what i can say .

without you and those thing i have before ,
really very boring .

I JUST WANT TO PLAY

- exam -
- playing around -
- fooling around -
- playing iPod touch during lesson -
- phone kena kept by stupid teacher(i dint even use it) -
- chit chat-ing with friends -
- talking bout love love thingy -
- listen those emo's songs -
- went out shopping with yeecheng , eric and yeephwa -
- take those funny pictures -
- spam friend's profile -












after those pictures ...
you guys please don't think so that i'm very happy lah .
ishh ~ emo emoooo go away from me ! :/

and lucky , i've quite friends make me laugh .
tell me those lame joke .
thankyou , friends .
love you all * sounds bit less/gay *

i'll try to make myself happy and laugh .
although i'm emo-ing nowadays .

I JUST WANT TO PLAY
- for make myself happy -
- let it go those sad things -
- let it go those hurt things -
- i just wanted to forgot it -

____

P.s
* iloveyou :)
sorry for dint update my blog .

No comments: