Sunday, October 24, 2010

FLASHING BACK EVERYTHING!


FLASH BACK EVERYTHING!
Aww. Sad and emo.
I wonder why time passes so fast.

When the first day of kindergarden, my mummy lied to me.
Mummy: If you din't cry, I buy sweets for you. -___-
And of course, I din't cry.
And I'm a very good girl in kindergarden. Always get prizes.
Prizes of singing competition, drawing and blahblahblah.

When I was standard 1, I stepped in primary school.
With those happiness.
Standard 2, be prefect of clealiness.
Standard 3-6, be monitor of the class.
Such a busybody person right? :'/

When I was form1, I stepped in SriKl. With the weird feelings.
And slowly, slowly. I forget my primary's friends.
I HATE my form1's life. Sucks!

When I was form2, something happenned.
And I HATE my form2's life much too. It's sucks!

When I was form3, the feelings are good.
I said: PMR only mah. At last get hollyshit results! :'(

And now, form4. Time passes so fast.
4weeks later, I need to prepare to be the senior of school.
But I'm still small size. Aww.. *stop laughing*

I wonder.. How's my form5's life will be.
Sucks? Stress? Fun?
I don't know yet. We can't get the answer right now.
But I hope we can really have fun and stress in form5.
I hope we can coorperate and be a responsible students.
And not like now! Fooling around, childish, irresponsible and more..
HAHAHAHAHA!

Am I crazy? Think too far.
Form4 finals haven't over yet, and I'm thinking of form5.
-_______-

STRESSSSSSSSSSS!
Everytime I plan to study, but FAILED!
I will thinking of foods always. Urghhh.
Now, I just remember 1nilai for moral.
Damn you, foods!

- Nilai Cinta Akan Negara -
Perasan sayang dan bangga kepada negara
dan meletakkan kepentingan negara melebihi kepentingan diri.
THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER! :'(

Off to study now. Ciao.

_____

P.s
* Granduncle is not that well today.
Haih.. Hope he can recover faster.
:')

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油...