Sunday, October 17, 2010

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, ANGELINE JIEJIE! :D


HAPPY 19TH EARLY BIRTHDAY, ANGELINE JIEJIE!
JieJie means sister. In case, some people don't know.
The very early celebration for JieJie.
Because after that we got no time to celebrate.
Busy study for the finals and SoonLay busy for SPM.


This is the card we do for JieJie.
WHEEE! Nice? ;D
We do until midnight 3 30am.
Awww. It's late. But AWESOME! ;P

The second day.
We wake up early just to makan and bake cupcake for JieJie.
As birthday present too.


See! I'm so hardworking.
What to do? :D For JieJie mah.

Then after all bake, we keep the cupcakes.
WeiWei ask JieJie come down for eat her breakfast.
We talk. We laugh.

After breakfast, JieJie go up study again.
And we starting do our dinner for JieJie.
Wuuts! It's fun. Enjoy alot.

DINNER'S TIME
JieJie come down eat those foods we cook. HAHAHA!
Maybe it's not so nice, but we used our heart to cook.

JieJie read those letter we wrote for her.
Hehehehe. And of course. We start our job.
Pictures. Photos. Pictures.



WeiWei, SoonLay and me give JieJie a kiss.
Hehe. What to do? We love JieJie mah! :D

Anyway, I dare to kiss people.
Bwhahahaha! Don't make me kiss you peoples when I'm high!
*wink wink*



JieJie open the letter and very carefull worh! :D


JieJie and KorKor(SoonLay and WeiWei's brother).
The very sweet couple! :)


I said, this picture is nice. Awesome! ;P


YAHHHH! The cupcakes we baked! :)
Don't jealous har. I just help to put those cheese and choco.
Sorry for not much helping when baking cupcakes.
Because my brother call me from Australia.




BWHAHAHAHA! Successful!
Hope JieJie enjoyed and had lot of fun that day.
WE LOVE YOU. WE HEART YOU.

____

P.S
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIEJIE.

No comments: