Monday, August 23, 2010

I MISS THE MOMENTS! ♥


The big gathering 4


The big gathering 5


The big gathering 6

After all, I met a lot of friends.
Which really close friends.
I appreciate them alot.

They changed me a lot.
They taught me how to be storng.
They taught me how to express out my feelings.


Here, I met up my 2 nanpengyouS.
Which is YeeCheng and WanYee!
Love you girls so much.

Remember we took a lot of pictures that midnight?
Somemore the second early morning day,
we have to go for Buddhist Society's performance.
Remember? (:


She's pretty. Right?
She is the very dumb dumb 1st nanpengyou of mine! :)
She knows my everything. She always be my listener.
She always cheer me up when I'm sad.
Jealous? Go find your own then! (:


She almost kiss my face.
HAHAHA! But who cares?
We're really close close friends.
Although the distance is very far right now.
She also my listener. She cheer me up too.
Hehe. (:


See! This jiejie is very very pretty!
I miss her so much.
Is already like N years din't see her.
Sad! )':


Guess you guys know who is he.
Hehe. JieYao. He's one of the buddhist society's members too! (:



We used to spend our time together and much much.
See our craziness? Hehe.

After performance on 10.1.10 (:


This is how we spent our 31.12.10
We play. We shout. We laugh. We cried.
Sweet moment we have right?

Let me ask you guys a question.
Don't you guys really miss the moment we spent our time together?
Hmmm... T_T

The room is very very small. And 7 peoples sleep together.
Is like OMG! But is really fun! :D


And is midnight!
Omg! We're too crazy. We hungry.
We cook. We eat. Hehehe.
The maggie's night! :D


The buddhist society's camp.
Really nice! I missed the chance to meet them this year.
Haih.. I used to take care them. Guide them.
Be thier funny counselor. Haha.
They're so cuteeeee!


They're shooo cuteee! :)
I miss them. I miss the moment we spend our time together.
OHHH MAIII GODDD!
My tears is going to flows thru my stupid eyes.
T___T

Okay. Lets talk about saturday.
After tuition, went Sharyn's house overnight.
Then Sunday went to 1utama to look LeeHom.
Meet up SoonLay, Angeline jiejie, korkor and KeanYong.
My first time and my last time!
We suffered alot. I almost can't breathe. Ishh.
BLABLABLA! Skip this part!

On the way to 1utama.
I received a call from my parents.
Is really shock and sad.
My uncle passed away. How can it be?

I act to be happy and hyper.
Sorry, my dumb dumb sista and KeanYong!
If I don't act, I scare you guys ask more and I will cry out.
Hehehehe.

Act already very normal for me.
But act is just for me when I'm sad or emo.
Not act how to be good to friends
and talk bad things behind of friends.
And of course, not to act cute!
Like what she said to someone. LMAO

Lastly. Rest in peace, my beloved uncle.

____

P.s
The most important things in life aren't things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i oso miss u 2.....