Monday, August 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BELOVED SISTA!


She is a kind person.
She is a good hearted person.
She is a very good sista.
She is a very cute person.
She can also be a very perasan person.

And now she's officially 17th!
Happy Birthday, my beloved sista! :)

Thankyou for always perasan with me.
Thankyou for always being lame with me.
Thankyou for always take care me.
Thankyou for always make me smile and laugh like a clown!
Thankyou for loving me so much. (If I'm not wrong).
But what I want to tell you is I love you so muchieeeeee!
I guess you know aite, sista? (:


This is the present that we gave.
ShiYee, Brenda and me!
I hope you love it with your 100% heart! :D


Saw the shirt there?
Yeaaa. That's from Brenda sista and me!
Hope you really like it with your 101% heart too! :D

And I stayed her house last friday.
Her sister, she and me were talking alot everyday.
HAHAHA!

Saturday we went 1utama to meet up friends.
Brenda (Our beloved sista)
Eddie (Brother in law)
Steph (Mummy)
KeanYong
TzeYin

We watched LeeHom new movie.
And he is damn super handsome.
I can't describe! I think I addict to him already! x)


We went to makan dinner.
And KeanYong is so gentle that day.
He bring 4 girls go makan leh.
We can't finish our food, So I give them an idea.
Sissors paper stone. Who lose who makan.
Good idea right? I know I'm clever! :D


After makan dinner,
Then we went makan dessert.
I din't eat, cause I don't like those sweety foods.
So I sitting there and talk talk talk.
And of course take pictures lah! :D






Can't you see that we're cute?
I bet you know we're cute lah.
Hehehehe.



Here the very funny part.
Me: Ah Wei, come here bit.
Ah Wei: Okay okay. *smiling*
KeanYong: Ehh. Don't leave me alone! :'(
Ah Wei and me: Wahahaha! :D
We enjoyed much! I love it!
It's like wuuts wuuts! HAHAHA!

Hope my dumb dumb sista enjoyed it much.
And of course today in school.
BWHAHAHAHA!

Once again,
Happy Birthday, My Beloved Dumb Dumb Sista!
With love, Pendek Sista ShiYing.

_____

P.s
Love's gonna get you downnn...

No comments: