Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'VE MADE UP MY MIND!


You know. You know.. You know...
Hmm. Know what? -__-
Okay lets start!

Maths and accounts not bad.
But the worse result is perdagangan.
As what I've said. I know how to do.
But read wrong question and fill up the wrong place -__-
How careless am I? Now you know aite?
Sad! Sad! Sad!
Bernice and Nik told me: There's always another exam! :)

The very interesting part for today.
About Aliya! HAHAHA!
Feeling like LAUGH OUT LOUD ehy! :D
Lets skip this part kay? x)))

Err. Another case. About the dumb dumb sista SoonLay!
SoonLay: I dint memorize all the moral kunci kira kira la.
Me: Har? Kunci kira kira? I thought is account one?
SoonLay: Ohh yeah! I mean kata kunci!
Me: Since when moral got kunci kira kira har? Can you teach me?
SoonLay: Okay. No problem. Later la.
Me: *What is this* -___- HAHA!

SoonLay: The cake nice right?
Me: I bake one more nicer la! :D
SoonLay: Harr? What?
Me: I bake for you and you try la!
SoonLay: Okay! You owe me one cake! :)
Me: Okay. No problem!
* I find problem for myself le! -___- *

Omg! Omg!
I can't believe that YuYu today only know something bout me!
What kind of korkor I have huh? So bad! -___-
BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I was very good in acting hyper today!
They thought I'm happy! HEHEHE!
GoodLuck for tomorow, ShiYing! :)

____

P.s
* Since I've already made up my mind,
I wont regret!

No comments: