Sunday, December 27, 2009

AUSTRALIA ! :D


the way , the place ... i miss so much ! D:

just back from australia .
went there with 3 keluarga included my family .
quite bored -.- but not really . just some days :)
hahah ...

LCCT - check in - ing .
uncle , aunty and cousins .
they look so excited yea . hahaha ... :)



the only girl -.- cause my 3rd uncle have 5 sons .
ishhh ~ and i'm very close with them too :D haha ..
and only 6 children went to australia .
5 cousins bro and me :)


need to walk -.- lol haha of course .
air asia is like that one . hahah ...
although air asia is my 2nd house , but still i wanted say :
STUPID ! need to walk lagi . hmmm .. haha :)


2 uncles , 2 aunty went in .
my parents do follow them but they don't know how to play -.-
what the ... ? haha ..
uncle says : if win , will bring you all go buy whatever you all want .
but too bad , uncle lost 500 barks(australia money) .
don't care lah xD haha ..



joined my bro's graduation day . heheh ..
cute ehh ? :) haha ..


take pictures with cousins .
the youngest the cuter T.T not me .
the youngest only standard 3 this year .
i'm old jorr :(



bro's house ! haha .. just like a zoo -.-
shitt ~ the stupid cat .
at first i damn scare , but then bro teach me carry it .
siaozzz .. the last day ,
this stupid cat keep wanted to snatched my food -.-

hate it !


haha .. name : mimi . she is cute ! :D
and she likes me . muahahaha ~ hehe xD
too happy !


ask her to stand . cause too naughty ==
hehe between , she is pregnant too :)
i know i'm bad xD


kitty ! :)
cutee too . hehe .. but sometimes very 38 -.-
keep on cry and cry . the sounds is just like when baby cry ==


honghong and mimi . lols .. they're playing ! :)


bring-ing honghong go to jogging .
between i wear slippers go . hahaha ...


first time i knew that my dad can run very fast -.-
hahaha ... he runs the way damn cute ! ehehe ... :)


the xmas day .
they wrote something up there(sky) .
damn nice . hmmm ... but of course need money ==
hahaha ...


24th dec
these peoples went to every houses for asking donation .
and they'll play some music for us . lol .
hahaha ... thier xmas is seriously not same -.-


they played music in shopping centre too :D haha ..
and x'mas day 25th dec , all shopping centre close .
ishhh ~ make me bored ! T.T

then 26th dec , all open .
and is thier boxing day ! :D
means everything half and another half price :)
hahaha ... damn good/nice !


after all come back to malaysia .
hmmm .. australia's airport ! :) hehe ..

ohh yaaa . my bro bought for me ipod and perfume ! hehe
thankyou , brother !

HELLO TO MALAYSIA AGAIN ! :D
lot of photos , but it was in my cousin bro's camera .
he will tag me once he upload to his facebook :)

BUHH BAII

____

P.s
* 原来只是自己自作多情 ! T.T

No comments: