Wednesday, December 9, 2009

PUCHONG CHILDREN'S CAMP


happy . fun . laugh .
haha .. nice camp at puchong taman yew lai ( hilltop ) ,
but after camp damn tired .
7 dec 8pm end of the camp , and i started sleep like pig !
hehe ... don't laugh me lah .
once you be those children's mummy , you will know how tired .

here the pictures :



wan yee , xiao wei , hui xian and me


wan yee , me , miao jin


(orang perasan) jitshen lengzai -.-
save his contact in my phone and put as jitjit lengzai !
he is cuteeeeee , 16 years old ~ xD


before camp , we play ... singing .


the youngest in my group .
6 years old , cutee ! : )





my lovely lengzaii , lengluii ! : )
miss them ehh T.T



my group's members ! :D




sometimes , been very tired tired .
this camp's children are quite naughty .
ishhh ~ but i'd love them lot lots . * i don't know why *
i scare they kena marah .

although they naughty , but i still love them as my kids .
although i scolded them , but my heart was pain .
why ? D:

sorry , if i never really take care you all well well .

next year wanna see you all again orh . * love *
don't forgot our promise that day we made ! : )

也许 , 我该把你忘掉 .
有些人值得我们去珍惜 , 可有些人不值得我们去珍惜 .
希望你能天天开心 . 我不希望一直纠缠着你 .

最后一次 , 再见 !
这句再见我说过很多次 , 但是每次都不成 .
抱歉 . 请你不要每次用 '' 对不起 '' 来把我的心勾回到你身边 .

我不会再去想你 , 我应该把你放在我心里的某个角落 .
只是角落 ! 不要以为你可以占据所有 .

暂时 , 不会去任何的生活营 .
因为我觉得我的心还不定 . 对不起 , 如果让你等久 .

________

P.s
* 是我笨得可以 ,
我将会放下 , 放下 !

1 comment:

I'm SHiKi said...

miss them....TT
and miss you!!! ^^