Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EXCITED ! :D


damnn happy ! :D
ahhhhhhh ~ 30th dec , a very sweet memory again :)
wuhooo ~ went to eat dinner with buddhist society's members .

while eating , we sing ; laugh and all . hehe ..
is seriously a new year again :D
miss the time with them :(

total only 12 peoples , some of them can't attend :(
and here is the new commitee for next year !

ah kun told us :
next year gonna be a busy year for us .
and you all have to arrange all the time to attend meeting .
next year form 4's members have to put more effort and all .
cause there are some elder sister/brother come back for help us .
they will guide you all !

look serious when he talks .
seriously , i got bit scare T.T
but what i wanna said :
i will take it as important job for me .
between , i will care my studies , family things :)

trust me !
shiying , you can do it ! :D


the 12 commitees for sure next year ! :D
lets together put more effort :)


after eat , we walk for 20 mins go to the FUN FAIR !


finally , we reached ! FINALLY ... ! :D


they looked excited yea ? :D
cause we long time never gather . haha


played this :/
damn scaryyy T.T


and it's the first time i played this dangerous thingy :/
ishhh ~ oh my god !
wanna know when i'm INside there ? :/
don't laugh me , after you know ! :D

it's fun .. hehe :)

my first time , already give you all .
i mean played those dangerous things :)

tomoro countdown , is my first time also .
give to puchong buddhist society's members ! :D
hahahah ...

someone have to sing song for me and make me sleep !
my first time too xD

EXCITED !
my 2009 is so wonderful and is gonna ending soon :/

_____

P.s
* happy ending soon :/

No comments: