Saturday, March 12, 2011

I AM SECRETLY A NUMBER 5.


Yes!
One week monthly test already over.
So i think i will fail 2subject.
Which is Moral and Science.
Don't care.
It's our holidays now.

After friday test, went to pyramid with my best buddies.
HAHAHAAA fun? Okay lah.
Watch i'm number 4.
Opps. So now i am secretly number 5! :D

2 days left. I'm going China.
Wuhooo. With parents and a bunch of old peoples.
Wait. Old peoples which my grandaunty, granduncles them.
And i'm going to be an old woman too? :(
But can go buy things, tak ape. Haha.

我以为我的温柔,能给你整个宇宙。
我以为终究你会慢慢明白,我的心,在你身上很久了。
我以为我够坚强,却一天天失望,却输得那么绝望。
我的以为,只是我以为。

I thought i am strong enough.
What do you want from me? I mean a the girl.
You can flirt with others, but not him.
Understand? Don't be so flirty, please?
Thankyou.

Ahhh don't emo. Hehe.
Forget it. Don't care this small thing.
But doesn't mean i don't care you.
:)

Goodbye, peeps.
Won't be update this month? Or only this coming week lah.
Let's see.

____

P.S
I MISS YOU.

No comments: