Thursday, March 10, 2011

LET'S PARTY!


It's friday tomorow, but yet so far.
Haih. Can't wait for tomorow.
I wanna rock everywhere.

Tomorow going for snowflakes, shopping and movie.
With my buddies KokWeng, Bernice, ShawNam and XingDe.
Err. I guess some of my classmate will follow us too.
If i'm not mistaken. Haha.

Ohh ya. Don't wanna be so high.
Tomorow still having maths paper. Haha.
And i got back my ekons and english papers.
Ekons i got 62% + coursework = Maybe 82% ?
English i got 68% + coursework = Maybe 88% ?
Haha. Lets see. :D

And i'm sure i will fail my science, moral?
I hate both of them.
I fail my moral not because i don't have moral knowledge kay!
I fail science just because i don't want to be scienctist!

Hahaha. That's all.
I guess today post got abit boring. :)

Byeee. Love you.

____

P.S
WHEN I THOUGHT IS ALL OVER.

No comments: