Saturday, July 13, 2013

NO CAPTION NEEDED.

Peepos that i recently with Yujin, Johnny and as usual Koko.
Now we are having long holiday, as you know exam ended on Wednesday. We are all so stressting about exam, didn't get enough sleep. And we are zombie, you can see our face are like... so blur. When other friends talking about what is this, that and whatever, we will be like... wtf you talking? Haha so yeah, can you feel the stress? Talk about exam, there's some of the photos in my phone. Ko and me went to 24/7 room in College to study every night, from 7pm until 3/5am. And of course, one day we stayed until 7am but we got no idea where the energy came from and why we will study till so late. You know? Can you tell me why? The worst part is when we want to go back, my stomach so naughty, which want to pangsai. So decided to stop at the 7eleven in College, there got a toilet and i pangsai over there. K, epic. 


So this picture, i mean actually is a video. You can see in my instagram, as if you got follow me. The caption is "come, limpeh clap for you." Ok, Ko wanna clap for you. Everyday went to 24/7 room, we are like camping kids. Bring foods, drinks and so whatever that can make us awake. Hardcore study? But no, we are more like enjoying. Hahaha damn everything. I missed studying with Ko, everything was so epic. And she told me a lot of story, about someone. Ok, end of story. Don't ask me who because i actually shouldn't care so much. Back to the topic, besides bringing food, we also playing phone and all lah. You know lah, students mah. What to do? 

Nah, a picture of me. I'm so stress because i didn't always attend that tutorial, i skipped everytime until last two tutorials class before finals exam. Damn why am i so bad this semester? Shouldn't do this next semester, if not i don't know i should cry or what. No, shiying. Opps. 


This is what i drank, almost two weeks. To make myself awake and study. And i must study, if not i die, i fail. I don't want to fail. Hahaha so no choice, mama papa please forgive me. I know you don't like me to do this to my own body, but i have to. I just want to make you proud, i want to earn a lot money in the future and won't let other peoples to bully you both. I want to let them know, you both are so bahagia. 

 

Exam ended on Wednesday, as i said. The first thing Ko and me did were go back sleep. I wonder why am i so weak nowadays, no more like secondary life. After exam, went out to celebrate. But now Uni life, after exam, sure the first thing in my mind is sleep. Why? Am i getting old? Ha ha ha. Whatever. Then Ko and me decided to go and wash hair at Crystal's shop. After that, we went to watch Despicable Me 2. BANANANANANA POTATOO NAHHHH. Childish ehy? But it was a nice movie, i tell you. Don't judge! I want to get minion but sold out everytime i want to buy. I gave up, minion. 

And so lastly, finally i'm going back Banting tomorrow.  I can't wait to go jogging, hiking, shopping, sing-k and more thing to do with my bestie, Heather. She is having holiday too, luckily i have someone who is having same break with me. Finally, we have the same holiday and which the long one. I can't wait yo! And i'm off to Alor Setar on 19th July, i don't know for what but i just follow my parents. Then will be stay at the Sepang Gold Coast Palm Tree with my parents too. I want more trips yo! 

_____________

P.S, I hope i can pass all my papers,
i put a lot of efforts tho.
Please, pretty please?

No comments: