Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NOT SHIYING, NOT


Honestly, i don't really like to hate anyone but you, you and you. Annoying shits, piece of shit, fucking shit. I'm sorry but i've to be honest this time. Stop texting or calling me, or whatever to get attention. 

#1, I hate people who do not know how to respect me.
#2, I hate people who annoys me when i'm really tired, or maybe i'm having some so called "PMS."
#3, I told you so many times, and you don't listen, fuck off you.
#4, I hate people who not punctual always, and with the suck reason, nah!
#5, I hate people talk to me like he or she knows everything.
#6, I hate people who lies to me, like i am a silly people, nah i ain't that stupid.
#7, I hate people thoughts i care for them, but dream on.
#8, I hate people who talks behind of me or talk bad about my best friend. Go and bang wall, please?

I really do not like to hate anyone in my life, it's trouble for my own but not this time, this year, this moment. You know why? I'm giving up to be a kind person, not anymore. I'm tired because this world is not fair at all, this is reality. Face it, girl. I have to face it, Serena. I'm like not the old me anymore, i'm sorry peepos. But those who i care, i'd care in my heart.

To you people, 
I don't know should i join you back again or not because i'm really in mad with your attitude. Your fucking annoying attitude. You thought i'm really that stupid? You thought i care about you? No, dream on. Please grow up a little bit, little bit is enough you know? Your attitude just fucking annoying, annoying like shit. Don't be so proud of yourself just because you know how to sing or pretty or a lot of fans. Nah, FANS you mean? I'm also good in singing too ok? I think better than you like more than 10times. Sorry to being so lansi but i have to show you, i'm really mad, this time. Ok, i shouldn't be so mean. Sorry, anonymous. 

_________

P.S, I'm having pms.
I think?

No comments: