Thursday, June 13, 2013

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW LONG, IT'S ABOUT THE MOMENTS.


Sometimes I really feel that i've to go hospital for check-up. 
I, think too much. Yeah, MUCH. Anyway, i bet it's not only me doing this. Right? Am i right? I don't want my blog to be this emo, freaking emo shit. But i have no choice. I have to shit this out. I hate me, myself. Omg. I think everyone hates me too? Okay. Start thinking again. Stop, shiying. STOP.

Let's back to everything i feel/felt from last year till now. It's not about why, how, where or when. It's just the matter of time. You don't have the right to say.... "HAIYO, 1year ONLY LAH". Come on, this is me. I take it serious, i take everything very serious. Why not you put your legs in my shoes, and feel it? What if someone tell you that? Come on, think of it how you'll feel. Hurt? If yes, then that's right! It's not because of 1year or what, the thing is when you're in the same environment with him for like 5years lol. Seriously, why can't i choose not to let go? Although i've been trying very hard to let go but it's just hard, ok? Not that i don't want to try or move on. And wait, i will and i know i'll find someone better. Better than him like more than 10times. 
*i'm not saying anyone, but if you did say so this to me. Please, stop.*

He isn't perfect. He isn't handsome. He isn't loyal. So WHAT? Know what? I'm in love with his attitude, consideration? So, shut up. But honestly, i'm slowly letting go everything. I start to accept the fact, the reality of life. Friend, is nothing. Partner, is nothing. And i choose to keep in touch with my close friends, of course my family is my everything. And i love myself more than everyone else, i'm sorry for being selfish. I just have to be selfish, to make sure i'm happy and enjoy my life. Nahhh... That's me, being me. 

I'm trying to move on, anyway. Am very happy with my life now because i have a lot of awesome peepos beside me. My family, my relatives, my close friends. And hey you, please leave me alone. Don't take me for granted. Let's be close friend, that's what i want. See how close we are now? I'm so happy because we are not stranger anymore. We are more than friend but less than a couple. Enjoying my life right now, fuhhhh. Thanks! :)

___________

P.s, it's not about how long,
it's about the moments.

No comments: