Thursday, June 13, 2013

MY BITCH, KOYIN'S BIRTHDAY.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KOYIN. You're a great great friend that i've ever known. 
I wish you happy always, stay strong and stay healthy.

We did suprise her before her birthday, it was like super advanced birthday celebration. Because as you know, she's from Penang. Penang lang, cakap hokkien banyak nice. I likey the slangggggg. HAHAHAHAH. Ok, back to topic. After steamboat we went to a cafe, and then we celebrate. And we chit chat chit chat, time fliesssssss. Time to back. And i hope you did enjoy your big big day. 20years old, old enough? *wink* Don't you feel like slapping me? Nahhh. Hand too short, cannot.

You're a kind of person who wouldn't show your emotion on your face. Seriously, i don't know how you do that. But remember, whenever you're down, come to me. I'll be your listener always, never stop. You're one of my bitch, ok close friend in college. We knew each other not that long, but seriously, you're those kind of friend i want and i like. I'm not lesbian, but iloveyou. Heheh.

We, the trio. Never leave you aside, because we love you.
Cheers! Hope you did enjoy your big day and love the present we bought you :)

______
P.s, happy birthday,
my bitch.

No comments: