Thursday, June 13, 2013

LOVELIES IN THE HOUSE.


Back to blog. 
It's been long time i never blog about my life.
Here we back to this place :)


That day, our chef of the day, Crystal.
She is seriously good in cooking. 
Omg. Butter milk chicken, always in my mind.
Thank you, my bitch.

 
Fuck you, bitch. 
Classes without you, i hate you.
But we'll wait you come back to us. Nyehehe!

Know what, although we have not much time spend with each other.
But we'll at least meet once or twice in a week.
We rock, the trio.
I love you all, my bitches!


And now we have another two peepos to join with.
They're awesome, i tell you.
They will never fail to make me smile or laugh. 
Omg. I just can't stop laughing whenever i'm with the two new guys.
HAHAHAHAH. Thanks for everything.

__________

P.s, enjoy everything in life!

No comments: